The tremendous popularity of running in recent years is not only due to the fact that only running shoes and space are needed for jogging, not only because proper running is a very simple way to start exercising your health. There is also an emotional side to this sport, and now we will tell you what emotions are and how to add them to your runs.Continue reading
- Running in the morning increases your libido. Moreover, both women and men. How strong is unknown, but an increased desire to have sex persists until the end of the day.
After any physical exertion, we feel fatigue, and sometimes pain, burning in the muscles. Such a reaction is considered absolutely normal if you first came to the gym, resumed training after a long pause, or simply lead an inactive lifestyle.Continue reading
A healthy lifestyle is choosing more and more people. To look better and feel great, many choose fitness. But, like any business, you need to do sports wisely.
1. A noticeable result will have to wait long enough
Do not expect too fast results from classes in the gym. Those who want to lose weight by the summer or the New Year in 2 months are likely to fail. Of course, it all depends on the initial quality of your body, weight, as well as age. In any case, you will notice the first results of training after about 2-3 months. Others will see positive changes in your body no earlier than six months later. It is also important to understand that the key to success is regularity, the frequency of training and proper nutrition. Two shock workouts per week will not be of particular benefit. You can achieve good results with 3 power and 2 cardio workouts per week. And it’s not necessary to spend 5 days a week on the hall. As a cardio load, a normal walk may well be.Continue reading
Carbohydrates or saccharides are a group of organic molecules that are divided into monosaccharides (one unit), disaccharides (two units) and polysaccharides (several units) depending on the number of molecules of simple carbohydrates.
The main risk factors for the syndrome of overtraining in athletes can be grouped as follows:
- undiagnosed diseases and pathological conditions;
- physiological stress factors: repeated change of time zones, undosed use of additional adaptation factors (high mountains, high mountains, hypoxic training in laboratory conditions), training in high or low temperatures, polluted air, domestic and professional intoxications;
- hygienic factors: a) nutritional (negative energy balance, insufficient intake of carbohydrates and / or proteins, iron deficiency, magnesium deficiency, etc.), b) violation of the drinking regime – chronic fluid deficiency, c) violation of the regime (lack of sleep, drinking alcohol, smoking, etc.);
- side effects of pharmacological drugs;
- stressful psychological factors (increased expectations from the coach or family members, prolonged competitive stress, personality structure features, poor social environment, poor relationships with family and friends, personal or emotional problems, as well as additional requirements related to school or work);
- errors in the organization and content of the training process;
complete disregard for current biomedical control.
According to statistics, 4 million adults suffer from scoliosis. The risk group includes children who do not know how to sit at the table. But even if you suffer from scoliosis, this is not a sentence. There are many exercises that will help to cope with the disease and relieve pain.Continue reading
The myth that maintaining a healthy lifestyle and eating right is expensive, has existed for a long time. And indeed: buying red caviar is much more expensive than pollock caviar, buying potatoes is cheaper than avocados, attending classes in the gym with a trainer is much more expensive than doing videos yourself at home. But, if you think about it, you can eat right and be in excellent physical shape without emptying your wallet to zero.Continue reading
Diseases and ailments are constant companions of the elderly. Exercise will help restore health without medication. Regular exercises will improve well-being, restore the joy of life and stop the aging process.Continue reading
A healthy lifestyle carries the rejection of all unpleasant habits, proper nutrition, exercise and many other useful things. But is everything really good? After all, even the most useful activities, as a rule, also have a negative side. It is worth sorting out this issue.Continue reading