Hello,everyone! This is a blog about fitness, healthy food, and all what we love. Here you will find advices, ideas and motivation to change your life. If you think it is impossible, you are wrong, you can do it!
Since my childhood I adored these sweets, I could not imagine myself without having at least a small piece.
The recipe for this dessert will be a real salvation for sweet teeth. The cake will help out in those situations where the soul requires “something tasty.” At the same time you do not have to deviate from the principles of healthy eating. In addition, the potato cake is also a vitamin-rich snack that will help you gain energy.
Cooking time – 5 minutes.
dates – 200 g
walnut – 115 g
cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
Put the peeled walnuts in a blender and grind until smooth. After that add dates, as well as cocoa powder. Stir again. From the resulting mixture, sculpt the balls: there should be 14 not very large cakes. The dessert is ready for serving. If desired, especially in the summer, it can be left for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
The number of products is calculated on the form of about 10 cm. If you make a big cake in the form of 23 cm, take three times more products.
Half a cup of favorite nuts. I have hazelnuts, peeled almonds and a couple of walnuts
Half a cup of dates, I have dates mixed with raisins
Cocoa or sweetener to taste (I do without it)
Coconut oil – 2-3 tbsp. better melted
Half or whole cup of cashews. Pre-soak the nuts for the night, in this case you can add quite a bit of water to the cream 1-2 tsp. If you want to get 2 times the height of the “cheese” layer, take a cup of cashews. If you want the layers to be the same as mine, take half
Sweetener to taste. I have 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
Coconut oil – 3-4 tbsp. better melted
Fruit and berry layer:
Half a cup of strawberries or any other berries, you can even frozen. If you want a higher layer, get more berries.
Sweetener 1 tbsp.
Coconut oil – 2-4 tbsp. spoons, better melted.
There is a nuance. The more coconut oil, the denser the layer, but it becomes less fruity. I prefer to add less butter and eat dessert right after defrosting. Accordingly, if you want to get a solid layer – add more oil.
1.Soak cashews overnight.
2.Preparing the base. To do this, blend the nuts, dates, sweetener and coconut oil into a blender until smooth. Put the first layer in the form and send freeze for half an hour in the freezer.
3.Let’s do the cream. Pulse cashew blender, sweetener, vanillin, coconut oil. If necessary, add a few spoons of water. The cream must be completely homogeneous, resemble cream cheese on the consistency. We spread the cream on the base and leave in the freezer for half an hour.
4.From strawberry, sweetener and coconut oil we make the third, strawberry layer. You can mix all the ingredients with a blender, or you can just cut the strawberries and lay out the top layer with it. Send the cake to freeze a few hours, and better at night.
5.Half an hour before serving, get the cheesecake out of the freezer so that it moves slightly and becomes soft.
In Chinese culture, jade is considered a sacred stone, since it personifies 5 virtues at once: compassion, wisdom, courage, moderation and justice. And since it is in high esteem among the inhabitants of China, these greenish truffles are instantly associated with this country, even though the prevalence of red and gold is widespread.
They can be made in different colors depending on the mood: pink (using beet powder), yellow (due to turmeric), purple (using maquis powder), or green (using spirulina). Green candies are really very similar in color to the gem jade.
Speaking of colors, it is important to keep in mind that a larger amount of powder does not necessarily make the glaze more bright. Although it seems that the more spirulina is added, the more beautiful it will turn out, the result is a swampy, not very attractive color. And if you use more turmeric, the final product will not be “yellower”, but will get a brownish tinge, and not the most appetizing.
0.75 cup coconut flour
0.25 cup raw cocoa powder
0.5 cups agave syrup
0.5 cups of vegetable / nut milk (unsweetened almond is used here)
0.25 cup coconut cream (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.25 teaspoon sea salt
4 tablespoons of coconut oil softened but not melted *
2 tablespoons agave syrup
0.5 teaspoon crushed vanilla pod seeds (can be replaced by vanilla extract)
0.125 teaspoon of spirulina (or another natural dye)
edible rose petals, raw cocoa beans or chocolate drops from raw chocolate
1. To make truffles, place all ingredients in a food processor and grind to a relatively homogeneous mass. If the mass turns out to be too liquid, add some more coconut flour and scroll again.
2. Form round candies from the obtained mass, measuring off approximately equal portions using a tablespoon. Put the candy on a baking sheet made with parchment paper and put in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
3. The baking tray is better to use metal, as it will provide the candies with a better hardening after icing. Candy should also be cold so that the icing grabs well **.
4. To make the icing, mix all the ingredients well with a fork in a small cup.
5. Remove the chilled sweets from the freezer. Glaze them one by one, dropping them from the edge of the fork into the glaze. Pulling candy from the glaze, wipe the bottom of the fork on the edge of the cup to get rid of excess glaze. Place the candies on a cooled baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. If a large batch of candies is made, distribute the candies over several metal baking trays and take them out of the freezer one at a time so that the frosting grabs better. If desired, sprinkle candies with cocoa beans and rose petals.
7. Ready sweets again in the freezer for 20 minutes for complete solidification. Store leftovers in the refrigerator or in the freezer until serving.
8. * For the recipe to work, coconut oil must have a certain consistency. It is necessary that it is softened, but in no way melted. If the oil is too liquid, it will separate from the agave syrup when mixed. The color of the oil should be white (not transparent), and the texture should resemble apple sauce.
9. ** Because of the coconut oil in the composition, the icing hardens when it comes into contact with something cold. In this regard, it is better to glaze candy, after cooling them. Using a chilled baking tray helps the glaze not to spread over its surface, but rather to set quickly. Parchment paper provides easy removal of candy from the pan.
1. Finely chop the prunes, crush the nuts in a mortar, fry the oatmeal in a dry frying pan for 5 minutes.
2. Mix oatmeal, nuts, prunes and add a little boiled hot water, pour water gradually, 1 tablespoon. The mixture should be wet, thick and sticky, but not wet. Add honey and mix well.
3. In a pan, greased with olive oil, put the oatmeal mixture, smooth and lightly tamp. In this case, nothing should fall apart and spread, the mixture should be sticky and dense. If it is spreading, then you need to add more oatmeal.
4. Put the pan on the smallest gas, the best on the divider. Close the lid and hold on each side for about 7-10 minutes. The tamed mass should be reddened and glued even more, but not burnt.
5. To browne on the other hand, it is necessary to put a plate on the pan, turn the pan over, the pressed mass will be on the plate with the browned side up. Now just gently shake the oatmeal-nut mass back into the pan. Thus, the second side is browned.
6. Cool the prepared mass in a frying pan and cut into small squares.
TIP TO RECIPE
Cooking method in the oven: grease a baking sheet and put it in the oven. The heat in the oven should not be strong, bake for about 20-25 minutes. Flakes can be mixed with bran. I had oatmeal with wheat bran. Instead of or with prunes, you can add any other dried fruit. You can also change the nuts, adding to the mixture several species, or add seeds to the nuts, sesame, poppy.
easier to make yourself than to find in the store. To start, soak the almonds: pour a cup of nuts with water and leave for 12 hours. After that, rinse the nuts and send to a blender by adding three to four cups of water and a pinch of salt. Beat to get a mixture, the consistency of a liquid cream, and then strain. Milk can sweeten or add vanilla to it.
Flour – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – ½ cup
Salt – ¼ cup
Baking Powder – 2 tsp.
Ripe avocado – 1 pc.
Small ripe bananas – 2 pcs.
Liquid honey or agave nectar – ¼ cup + 2 tbsp.
Coconut oil – 1/4 cup
Almond milk – 1 cup
Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
Vanilla extract – 2 tsp.
How to cook:
Put bananas and avocados in a large bowl, mash them. Add honey (or agave nectar), vanilla extract, coconut oil, mix. Mix the almond milk with vinegar, let stand for two minutes, then pour it into a bowl and whisk. Add baking powder, stir vigorously again. Sift cocoa powder, salt and flour and mix with the other ingredients.
Try the dough – you might want to add more honey.
Pour into a greased and oiled form. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 45–50 minutes. Allow the cake to cool before serving.
This fabulous vegetarian dessert makes sweet coconut sugar and agave nectar. The latter is sweeter than usual sugar approximately one and a half times, so it only needs two spoons. Natural sweetener – coconut sugar – is obtained from the juice of inflorescences of coconut palm, it has a rich caramel flavor.
60 minutes of cooking time
Whole wheat flour 1 glass
Almond flour 1/2 cup
Coconut sugar 1/4 cup
Soybean oil 1/3 cup
Seeds chia 1 tbsp
Water 3 tbsp
Apricots 10 pcs.
Lemon juice 1/2 pcs.
Agave nectar or honey 2 tbsp.
Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp.
Almond 1/4 cup
1.Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2.Combine flour and coconut sugar. Stir in the oil to them.
3.Soak the chia seeds in water for a few minutes and add to the dough.
4.Mix lemon juice, honey and vanilla extract.
5.Spread the dough evenly in a round shape to make a large basket. Bake the base for 8-10 minutes. Then take out, put the quarters of apricots in with the skin down and fill them with a sweet mixture. Return the desert to the oven for another 25 minutes.
6.Remove the cake again to sprinkle it with chopped almonds, and bake another 20 minutes until golden brown.
2. Pistachio Cranberry Cookies
Each of these mouth-watering cookies contains only half a teaspoon of honey. Plus, if you find ready-made dried cranberries, they will already be slightly sweetened.
30 minutes of cooking time
Whole grain wheat flour 3/4 cup
Oatmeal 3 / 4 cup
Pistachios 1/4 cup
Dried cranberries 1 / 4 cup
Baking powder 1.5 tsp.
Ground cinnamon 1.5 tsp.
Coconut oil 2 tsp.
Eggs 1 pcs.
Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
Honey 1/2 cup
1.Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients in one bowl: flour, flakes, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. In another container, they are liquid: melted coconut oil (heat for 10–15 seconds in a microwave), a large egg, vanilla extract, and honey.
2.Pour the flour mixture into the egg and whisk in a blender. Add chopped raw pistachios and cranberries.
3.Grease a baking sheet with a thin layer of butter, divide the dough into 24 pieces and give the biscuits a rounded shape.
4.Bake dessert for 12-15 minutes.
3. Almond Cocktail with Pumpkin
You can use honey or organic maple syrup to make this delicate pumpkin nut cocktail. This sweetener from sugar, red or black maple has a light woody flavor. Gather it almost the same as our birch sap. The liquid is then concentrated by evaporation and nothing more is added to it.
5 minutes of cooking time
Unsweetened almond milk 1,5 glasses
Honey or maple syrup 1 Art.
Pumpkin puree 1/2 cup
Seeds flax 2 Art.
Ice a few cubes
1.Bake the pumpkin and mash in a blender.
2.Add the remaining ingredients and whisk again until smooth. Done!
4. Ginger-Plum Pie with Ricotta
The sweetness of this beautiful dessert without sugar is due to honey and ripe plums. In the latter, besides natural sugars (fructose, glucose and sucrose), there is a sea of vitamins and other nutrients necessary for the body.
60 minutes of cooking time
Ricotta 1 cup
Low-fat cottage cheese 1 glass
Honey 1/4 cup
Egg whites 2 pcs.
Coconut flour 1 tbsp.
Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
Plums 4 pcs.
Ground ginger bit
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2.Whisk ricotta, cottage cheese, egg whites, honey, flour and vanilla extract in a blender to a creamy state. By the way, instead of a spoonful of coconut flour, you can use two spoons of wheat or oatmeal.
2.Lightly lubricate the round shape with oil and pour curd cream there. Put sliced plums on top and sprinkle with ground ginger.
3.Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes, then let it cool at room temperature and refrigerate for at least eight hours.
5. Walnut truffles in coconut
Cashew truffles melting in your mouth will make you forget about harmful candies. In this simple recipe for 15 sweets there is only two spoons of honey.
15 minutes of cooking time
Cashew nut oil 1/2 cup
Honey 2 tbsp.
Oat bran 1/2 cup
Coconut chips 3 tbsp.
1.To get started, try to find in online stores natural cashew butter, tender, literally melting nut paste in your mouth.
2.Mix butter, honey and bran and blind 15 balls from the resulting mass.
3.Pour the coconut chips into a dry plate and roll the truffles in it. To harden them, put them in the freezer.
6. Peach Pie
The main ingredients of this amazing cake are dates and peaches, which contain large amounts of natural sugar.
180 minutes of cooking time
Coconut shavings 1 cup
Pecan Nuts 3/4 cup
Dates or prunes 8-20 pcs.
Peaches 6 pcs.
Avocado 1 pc.
Unsweetened 1/4 cup yogurt
Agave nectar 1 tbsp.
Lime juice 1 tbsp.
Chia seeds 1 tbsp.
Mint 7 leaves
1.Crush coconut and pecans in a food processor. Put dates (or prunes) to them and knead. If the dough falls apart, add dried fruit to it until it becomes plastic.
2.Make a basis for the cake from the resulting mass: spread it on the bottom and walls of a deep bowl and put in the fridge for half an hour.
3.To prepare the filling, chop and mix the peaches, avocado, yogurt, agave nectar, lime juice, chia seeds, mint, and salt. Fill in the cooled form with them and send them back to the freezer for two hours. Then cover the cake with plastic wrap.
4.Serve the cake frozen, garnished with fresh mint.
7. Chocolate Peanut Muffins
Choose for these beautiful muffins peanut butter with natural sweeteners. Yes, and honey is better to buy from reputable manufacturers.
45 minutes of cooking time
Honey 2 tbsp.
Coconut oil 3 tbsp.
Peanut Butter 1/2 Cup
Natural cocoa powder 3 tbsp.
Chia seeds 2 tbsp.
Pumpkin seeds 1/3 cup
Pistachios 1/3 cup
Almond 1/3 cup
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1.In a small bowl, mix honey, coconut and peanut butter and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add cocoa, chia seeds and mix thoroughly again.
2.Put pumpkin seeds, nuts and cranberries in the dough.
3.Divide the mass into 12 small molds for muffins and cool them for 30 minutes.
8. Cherry Yogurt Ice Cream
Such ice cream can be eaten every day even for children. Instead of sugar – two spoons of honey and sweet cherry.
195 minutes of cooking time
Cherry pitted 1 cup
Greek yogurt 1 cup
Honey 2 tbsp.
1.Make a cherry puree in a blender. The process should take no more than 30-60 seconds, otherwise the mass may turn out too watery.
2.Mix yogurt and honey, add berry puree to them. Pour this mixture into popsicle molds. And do not forget the sticks. Ice cream should stand in the freezer for at least three hours. To remove plastic from it, just dip it in warm water and gently pull out your cherry dessert.
9. Chickpea Cookies with Sea Salt
We use agave nectar or maple syrup and sweet almond seed oil to make this wholesome chickpea cookie.
60 minutes of cooking time
Chickpeas (ready) 400 g
Almond oil 1/2 cup
Maple syrup or agave nectar 1/3 cup
Vanilla extract 2 tsp.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
Baking powder 1/4 tsp.
Soda 1/4 tsp.
Dark chocolate 1/3 cup
1.Soak chickpeas for the night, boil it, and then dry the peas.
2.Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with a thin layer of butter (or use a cooking spray).
3.Crush chickpeas in a food processor with nut oil, syrup, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder and soda. In a homogeneous mass, pour the grated chocolate.
4.Spread the dough evenly over the baking tray and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips (2 tablespoons).
5.Bake cookies for 20-25 minutes and sprinkle with sea salt (or sesame) before serving.
10. Ginger Orange Truffles
In this recipe, sugar is replaced by dates and molasses molasses, one of the few natural sweeteners rich in microelements and vitamins. Sweet and slightly bitter molasses remains in the production of beet or cane sugar.
30 minutes of cooking time
Dates 2 glasses
Ground ginger 1 tsp.
Cinnamon 1/2 tsp.
Almond 1/3 cup
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Treacle 2 tbsp.
Orange peel 1 tsp.
Freshly squeezed orange juice 1 tbsp.
Dark chocolate 2 glasses
Coconut oil 1 tsp.
1.Remove the bones from the dates (of which, by the way, you can grow date palms at home), remove the orange zest with a small grater, without touching the white layer, and squeeze the juice out of it.
2.Crush dates in a food processor along with ginger, cinnamon, almonds, orange peel and orange juice, vanilla extract and molasses. You should have a thick homogeneous mass, which then needs to be sent to the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
3.Roll out the date “dough” 30 small balls. Put them on parchment or wax paper and cool them again – this way they won’t melt when it comes to hot chocolate.
4.Rub dark chocolate without sugar and melt it with coconut oil on low heat (preferably in a water bath), stirring constantly. It is very important not to overheat the chocolate, otherwise it will become too thick and lumps will form in it.
5.Dip the balls in hot chocolate and let them dry on the parchment.
1. Whip the butter, whisk the cheese and sugar together until lightweight. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well. Add gum, both types of flour and starch, mix thoroughly. If you were going to color the dough, then now is the time.
2. Put your mixture in the fridge for about an hour. BUT DO NOT FREEZE! Otherwise it will affect the shape of the cookie.
3. Roll balls of 2.5 cm in diameter from the dough. Give them meatballs and place them on an ungreased pan.
4. Make a well in the center of each cookie with your fingers or some spoon-type kitchenware. I use my fingers, they are easier to wash.
5. Fill the above indentations with jelly or jam. Do not put too many toppings, although this cookie will not rise, it may spill out. Therefore, try to keep the jam from going beyond the recess.
6. Place the stuffed cookies in the preheated oven to 175 ° C and bake for 18-20 minutes or until they are browned below. Let rest on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes or until the form settles. Then move to a wire grate to cool.