Гормоны – это специальные химические вещества, которые регулируют работу организма. Гормоны отвечают за сотни функций организма, среди которых:
- Борьба с различными заболеваниями. Нарушение работы гормональной системы приводит к возникновению сотен различных заболеваний, которые невозможно устранить без вмешательства в секрецию гормонов.
Fitness celebrities are people who have become famous for their productive workouts in the gym.
The achievements of these people are benchmarks for fitness lovers around the world. At the bottom of the page you will find a photo selection of celebrities who are worth following!Continue reading
Girls often do not pay attention to the upper muscles, fearing that the shoulders will become huge, and the silhouette of the figure V – shaped. This is actually not the case. To achieve similar changes, you need to work long and hard with large weights.
But in order for the deltas to become rounded, and the muscles to get a relief, special exercises on the shoulders with the use of small dumbbells are needed, which are perfect for women and girls. If you dream of beautiful shoulders – efforts should be directed, first of all, to the load of the deltoid muscles. These muscles are worked out during various dumbbell bench presses at different angles.
Обязательный компонент любой даже самой щадящей и ленивой программы похудения – физические упражнения. Подобрать такой вид спортивной активности, который давал бы результат конкретно для вас, самому бывает непросто. Чтобы усилия не пропали даром, перед началом занятий посоветуйтесь с фитнес-тренером о выборе тактики, направленной на ваши личные проблемные зоны. Если это область ног, ягодиц и бедер, плюс стоит задача общего «сжигания» калорий – добро пожаловать на степпер!Continue reading
Pain in the knees is one of the most common injuries among fitness enthusiasts. Whether it is running, squats or other activity, the load on the knees is carried out with each of our steps. The less depreciation, the more likely to miss the next workout, or even damage the joint. But let’s not talk about the bad – you can and even need to train with sore knees.Continue reading
After any physical exertion, we feel fatigue, and sometimes pain, burning in the muscles. Such a reaction is considered absolutely normal if you first came to the gym, resumed training after a long pause, or simply lead an inactive lifestyle.Continue reading
A healthy lifestyle is choosing more and more people. To look better and feel great, many choose fitness. But, like any business, you need to do sports wisely.
1. A noticeable result will have to wait long enough
Do not expect too fast results from classes in the gym. Those who want to lose weight by the summer or the New Year in 2 months are likely to fail. Of course, it all depends on the initial quality of your body, weight, as well as age. In any case, you will notice the first results of training after about 2-3 months. Others will see positive changes in your body no earlier than six months later. It is also important to understand that the key to success is regularity, the frequency of training and proper nutrition. Two shock workouts per week will not be of particular benefit. You can achieve good results with 3 power and 2 cardio workouts per week. And it’s not necessary to spend 5 days a week on the hall. As a cardio load, a normal walk may well be.Continue reading
The main risk factors for the syndrome of overtraining in athletes can be grouped as follows:
- undiagnosed diseases and pathological conditions;
- physiological stress factors: repeated change of time zones, undosed use of additional adaptation factors (high mountains, high mountains, hypoxic training in laboratory conditions), training in high or low temperatures, polluted air, domestic and professional intoxications;
- hygienic factors: a) nutritional (negative energy balance, insufficient intake of carbohydrates and / or proteins, iron deficiency, magnesium deficiency, etc.), b) violation of the drinking regime – chronic fluid deficiency, c) violation of the regime (lack of sleep, drinking alcohol, smoking, etc.);
- side effects of pharmacological drugs;
- stressful psychological factors (increased expectations from the coach or family members, prolonged competitive stress, personality structure features, poor social environment, poor relationships with family and friends, personal or emotional problems, as well as additional requirements related to school or work);
- errors in the organization and content of the training process;
complete disregard for current biomedical control.
Let’s be honest: all the girls at least once in their life came to the training wearing makeup. No, no, we do not blame anyone, because the reasons can be very different – did not have time to wash after work or decided to use a foundation to mask the treacherous rash on the forehead, and a selfie in the locker room without long black eyelashes does not work out so spectacular. But alas, the desire to combine makeup with active physical activity, to put it mildly, is not a good idea. Now tell you why.Continue reading