Have you ever noticed that mood and emotional state depend on your thoughts? Sure, yes. But when problems surround, positive thoughts leave my head. How to step over yourself? How to learn to think positively?Continue reading
Гормоны – это специальные химические вещества, которые регулируют работу организма. Гормоны отвечают за сотни функций организма, среди которых:
- Борьба с различными заболеваниями. Нарушение работы гормональной системы приводит к возникновению сотен различных заболеваний, которые невозможно устранить без вмешательства в секрецию гормонов.
Фитнес знаменитости – люди, которые стали известны благодаря своим результативным тренировкам в спортзале.
Достижения этих людей являются эталонными для любителей фитнеса по всему миру. Внизу страницы вас ждет фото-подборка из знаменитостей, на которых стоит равняться!Continue reading
Fitness celebrities are people who have become famous for their productive workouts in the gym.
The achievements of these people are benchmarks for fitness lovers around the world. At the bottom of the page you will find a photo selection of celebrities who are worth following!Continue reading
In early childhood, we could hear (most often from our mother) that it is strictly forbidden to swallow seeds from berries – they say a tree will grow in the tummy. And not only parents, even scientists and nutritionists, only in the last century gave strange nutritional recommendations, and doctors prescribed unhealthy diets. The list of misconceptions about food and products is endless – good, modern science is gradually proving their absurdity. But some myths are still alive – let’s destroy them.Continue reading
The tremendous popularity of running in recent years is not only due to the fact that only running shoes and space are needed for jogging, not only because proper running is a very simple way to start exercising your health. There is also an emotional side to this sport, and now we will tell you what emotions are and how to add them to your runs.Continue reading
Carbohydrates or saccharides are a group of organic molecules that are divided into monosaccharides (one unit), disaccharides (two units) and polysaccharides (several units) depending on the number of molecules of simple carbohydrates.
The main risk factors for the syndrome of overtraining in athletes can be grouped as follows:
- undiagnosed diseases and pathological conditions;
- physiological stress factors: repeated change of time zones, undosed use of additional adaptation factors (high mountains, high mountains, hypoxic training in laboratory conditions), training in high or low temperatures, polluted air, domestic and professional intoxications;
- hygienic factors: a) nutritional (negative energy balance, insufficient intake of carbohydrates and / or proteins, iron deficiency, magnesium deficiency, etc.), b) violation of the drinking regime – chronic fluid deficiency, c) violation of the regime (lack of sleep, drinking alcohol, smoking, etc.);
- side effects of pharmacological drugs;
- stressful psychological factors (increased expectations from the coach or family members, prolonged competitive stress, personality structure features, poor social environment, poor relationships with family and friends, personal or emotional problems, as well as additional requirements related to school or work);
- errors in the organization and content of the training process;
complete disregard for current biomedical control.
Health is our everything. Everyone wants to be healthy, but not everyone follows a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, often a person himself is an enemy of his own health. We present to your attention 10 things that negatively affect the brain.Continue reading
Eat fruits instead of sweets
Sweets are sweet due to the presence of processed sugar in them. Fruits contain natural sugar, and they are much healthier because they are also rich in fiber, which helps to digest this sugar faster.
Do not go shopping on an empty stomach
Studies show that people who have a snack before going to the grocery store buy less junk food. Most likely, this is because people do not make impulsive purchases due to hunger.Continue reading