Hello,everyone! This is a blog about fitness, healthy food, and all what we love. Here you will find advices, ideas and motivation to change your life. If you think it is impossible, you are wrong, you can do it!
Mix all ingredients until smooth, pour into forms and put in a bake in a preheated oven to 180 for 25 minutes. Serve the finished cheese cakes on a warm plate with mango sauce and pieces of baked pumpkin.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Since my childhood I adored these sweets, I could not imagine myself without having at least a small piece.
The recipe for this dessert will be a real salvation for sweet teeth. The cake will help out in those situations where the soul requires “something tasty.” At the same time you do not have to deviate from the principles of healthy eating. In addition, the potato cake is also a vitamin-rich snack that will help you gain energy.
Cooking time – 5 minutes.
dates – 200 g
walnut – 115 g
cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
Put the peeled walnuts in a blender and grind until smooth. After that add dates, as well as cocoa powder. Stir again. From the resulting mixture, sculpt the balls: there should be 14 not very large cakes. The dessert is ready for serving. If desired, especially in the summer, it can be left for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
200 g. blueberries (the amount of blueberries can vary the color of the upper layer)
1 tbsp. agave syrup
2-4 tbsp. of water
10 tbsp.of melted coconut oil
100 g. whole blueberries or blueberries
Put half of the hazelnuts, send one part to the blender, where we will prepare the base, then add the hazelnuts left in the mortar, put them into the mold and freeze.
We spread a fairly dense layer of berries
Prepare the base by carefully pulsing the cashew blender, coconut oil, vanilla extract, water and sweetener. Then add berries to the almost homogeneous cream and achieve the consistency of cream cheese.
We spread berry cheese on a layer of berries and put in the freezer for the night
Before serving, get by the hour and decorate to taste. Very effectively on this cake look edible flowers.
10 art. spoons of peanut butter or any other peanut butter
½ cup coconut oil, melted
5 tbsp. maple spoon or agave syrup
½ cup of cocoa powder
½ cup water
½ tsp salt
⅓ cup of coconut oil, melted
pinch of vanilla
¼ cup agave syrup or less
¼ cup of cocoa powder
The foundation. Mix all ingredients with a blender until smooth. If you want a base like in the picture – with pieces of nuts, divide the nuts into two halves, make a homogeneous nut-date paste from one, and then add the remaining nuts and pulsate a little.
Put the foundation in the freezer and deal with the cream. Mix all ingredients until smooth. The more uniform the cashew cream is, the tastier and more tender the cheesecake will be. Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours
We decorate the cheesecake with chocolate sauce, chopped nuts, mint and berries that are available. Get out of the freezer for half an hour before serving.
Put the coconut chips in a blender, grind to a creamy state. In a small container, heat the cocoa butter and combine with the coconut mass in a blender. Add nut paste, cocoa powder, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla. Beat the mixture until smooth. Clean pits of dates, add to blender and mix again. It is not necessary to grind them completely. Lay the bottom of the baking dish with parchment paper (you will need a 23 × 13 cm shape) and evenly spread the mixture in it with a spoon. If it was too thick, you can add a little maple syrup. Decorate the dessert with cocoa beans. Cover the form with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 15–20 minutes. Cut the brownies into portions before serving.
Despite the abundance of ingredients, cooking dessert will not take more than half an hour – the cake does not require baking. However, it will be ready to serve only after 5–6 hours spent in the freezer. Therefore, it is better to start cooking in the late afternoon, and just in the morning the cake will reach optimum readiness.
Cooking time – 25 minutes.
Ingredients for the basics:
pecan nuts – 50 grams
dates – 1 piece
maple syrup – ½ tablespoon
coconut oil – ½ tablespoon
Ingredients for the filling:
Cashew nuts (raw) – 50 grams
maple syrup – 6 tablespoons
cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
almond milk – 2 tablespoons
coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Almond extract – ¼ tsp
a pinch of salt
Ingredients for caramel:
Pitted dates – 5 pieces
maple syrup – 2 tablespoons
almond milk – 2 tablespoons
coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
carob, powder – 1 tsp
vanilla extract – 1 tsp
a pinch of salt
1.Start with the base for the cake. Pecan nuts, dates, maple syrup and coconut oil to start grind in a blender, and the dates need to knead beforehand. Put the mixture evenly into a baking dish and place in the freezer.
2. Ingredients for the filling combine in a blender and grind to a homogeneous mixture. Nuts are recommended to pre-soak for 4 hours in cold water. The mixture should be poured into a mold with a base and put the dessert in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. For caramel sauce, mix the ingredients in a blender (by the way, you can do without carob powder). Using a spoon or a wide knife, spread the sauce over the surface of the cake. Then send the dessert to cool for 5–6 hours. Before serving, it can be decorated with chopped pecans.
In Chinese culture, jade is considered a sacred stone, since it personifies 5 virtues at once: compassion, wisdom, courage, moderation and justice. And since it is in high esteem among the inhabitants of China, these greenish truffles are instantly associated with this country, even though the prevalence of red and gold is widespread.
They can be made in different colors depending on the mood: pink (using beet powder), yellow (due to turmeric), purple (using maquis powder), or green (using spirulina). Green candies are really very similar in color to the gem jade.
Speaking of colors, it is important to keep in mind that a larger amount of powder does not necessarily make the glaze more bright. Although it seems that the more spirulina is added, the more beautiful it will turn out, the result is a swampy, not very attractive color. And if you use more turmeric, the final product will not be “yellower”, but will get a brownish tinge, and not the most appetizing.
0.75 cup coconut flour
0.25 cup raw cocoa powder
0.5 cups agave syrup
0.5 cups of vegetable / nut milk (unsweetened almond is used here)
0.25 cup coconut cream (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.25 teaspoon sea salt
4 tablespoons of coconut oil softened but not melted *
2 tablespoons agave syrup
0.5 teaspoon crushed vanilla pod seeds (can be replaced by vanilla extract)
0.125 teaspoon of spirulina (or another natural dye)
edible rose petals, raw cocoa beans or chocolate drops from raw chocolate
1. To make truffles, place all ingredients in a food processor and grind to a relatively homogeneous mass. If the mass turns out to be too liquid, add some more coconut flour and scroll again.
2. Form round candies from the obtained mass, measuring off approximately equal portions using a tablespoon. Put the candy on a baking sheet made with parchment paper and put in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
3. The baking tray is better to use metal, as it will provide the candies with a better hardening after icing. Candy should also be cold so that the icing grabs well **.
4. To make the icing, mix all the ingredients well with a fork in a small cup.
5. Remove the chilled sweets from the freezer. Glaze them one by one, dropping them from the edge of the fork into the glaze. Pulling candy from the glaze, wipe the bottom of the fork on the edge of the cup to get rid of excess glaze. Place the candies on a cooled baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. If a large batch of candies is made, distribute the candies over several metal baking trays and take them out of the freezer one at a time so that the frosting grabs better. If desired, sprinkle candies with cocoa beans and rose petals.
7. Ready sweets again in the freezer for 20 minutes for complete solidification. Store leftovers in the refrigerator or in the freezer until serving.
8. * For the recipe to work, coconut oil must have a certain consistency. It is necessary that it is softened, but in no way melted. If the oil is too liquid, it will separate from the agave syrup when mixed. The color of the oil should be white (not transparent), and the texture should resemble apple sauce.
9. ** Because of the coconut oil in the composition, the icing hardens when it comes into contact with something cold. In this regard, it is better to glaze candy, after cooling them. Using a chilled baking tray helps the glaze not to spread over its surface, but rather to set quickly. Parchment paper provides easy removal of candy from the pan.
1. Finely chop the prunes, crush the nuts in a mortar, fry the oatmeal in a dry frying pan for 5 minutes.
2. Mix oatmeal, nuts, prunes and add a little boiled hot water, pour water gradually, 1 tablespoon. The mixture should be wet, thick and sticky, but not wet. Add honey and mix well.
3. In a pan, greased with olive oil, put the oatmeal mixture, smooth and lightly tamp. In this case, nothing should fall apart and spread, the mixture should be sticky and dense. If it is spreading, then you need to add more oatmeal.
4. Put the pan on the smallest gas, the best on the divider. Close the lid and hold on each side for about 7-10 minutes. The tamed mass should be reddened and glued even more, but not burnt.
5. To browne on the other hand, it is necessary to put a plate on the pan, turn the pan over, the pressed mass will be on the plate with the browned side up. Now just gently shake the oatmeal-nut mass back into the pan. Thus, the second side is browned.
6. Cool the prepared mass in a frying pan and cut into small squares.
TIP TO RECIPE
Cooking method in the oven: grease a baking sheet and put it in the oven. The heat in the oven should not be strong, bake for about 20-25 minutes. Flakes can be mixed with bran. I had oatmeal with wheat bran. Instead of or with prunes, you can add any other dried fruit. You can also change the nuts, adding to the mixture several species, or add seeds to the nuts, sesame, poppy.
40 g of muesli (any mixture of nuts, seeds and dried fruit)
1. Almonds are soaked in cold water overnight, then water is drained, the almonds are peeled, dried in the oven, then ground together with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and mixed with nut paste (praline) and muesli.
2. Cooked pasta is cooled for the convenience of further forming candies.
3. Formed candies in the form of balls of 30-33 g, spread on a chopping board and pour black chocolate melted in a microwave or water bath, then sprinkled with a mixture of chia, sesame and sunflower seeds.
4. A blackboard with chocolate balls is placed in the fridge until the chocolate is completely cured.