Hello,everyone! This is a blog about fitness, healthy food, and all what we love. Here you will find advices, ideas and motivation to change your life. If you think it is impossible, you are wrong, you can do it!
These cookies, in general, were intended mostly by the child, since Purchased options for baby cookies seem to me a little useful and sweetened. But it turned out that the parents of this child, i.e. we not only made him a company, but also ate most of the cooked cookies. It is understandable, too interesting is obtained from the baking taste.
It will take 25 minutes to prepare, from these ingredients you get 4 servings.
– chicken broth – 1 l;
– green onion – 100 g;
– carrot young – 150 g;
– early cabbage – 200 g;
– Celery stalks – 50 g;
– red chili pepper – 1 pc .;
– young potatoes – 140 g;
– fresh spinach – 100 g;
– garlic (stalks) – 50 g;
– salt, vegetable oil.
In a deep pan with a wide bottom, heat two teaspoons of odorless vegetable oil. Add the white part of the green onion stalks, cut into ringlets, and the young carrot, cut into thin slices, about 2-3 millimeters thick. Fry the vegetables on medium heat for 4 minutes.
Celery stalks cut into small cubes. Red chili peppers cut into rings, add chili and celery to the pan, fry for 2-3 minutes.
We clean the young potatoes from the skin, cut them into slices, chop the early cabbage into strips, add to the fried vegetables.
Pour hot chicken broth, which, if necessary, can be replaced with ordinary bouillon cubes.
Put the pan on the fire, bring to a boil, cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
When the vegetables are soft, it remains only to salt to taste and add the last ingredients – spinach and early garlic.
We cut off the young spinach from the stems, chop the leaves thinly. Arrows of early garlic cut across the thin rings, throw everything in the pan.
Cook for another 3-4 minutes, remove from heat, leave for 10-15 minutes to infuse, but you can immediately serve on the table.
Serve soup in chicken broth with fresh hot cabbage, seasoned to taste with low-fat sour cream, 0% yogurt and freshly ground black pepper.
1. Mix almond flour with warm butter, egg and honey. Knead tight plastic dough. Use your hands to distribute the base into a baking dish and tamp to a thickness of 5 mm. Knock the base with a fork and bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 200 ° C until golden brown is formed.
2. While the base is baked, beat the components of the filling to a creamy consistency. How much to put honey, lime juice and mint, decide, focusing on your taste.
3. Pour the mass into the chilled “basket” of almond dough, garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves, and put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes so that the filling grabs.
To make a base, place the almonds in a food processor and grind to a flour-like mass. Transfer to a cup and put aside.
Place the dates in a food processor and grind to small pieces.
Add the almonds and the rest of the ingredients to the base and grind it all together to form a dough. The dough does not have to be collected in a bowl, but it is necessary that it does not disintegrate.
Cover the baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the dough to the bottom of the mold, smooth and compact with your hands or a spoon.
Put in the freezer while cooking the filling.
Crimson and peppermint layers of the filling are made separately.
Put all the ingredients for one layer in a blender and grind to a smooth mass.
Pour the mixture onto the base and put into the freezer while cooking the second layer.
As soon as the mass for the second layer is ready to pour it on the first layer.
Put in the freezer for 4 hours to freeze.
To make a cashew cream, place all the ingredients in a blender and grind until smooth. Add some water if necessary.
Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and decorate it with cashew cream and fresh berries.
1.First make chocolate mousse. In the milk warmed to 75 degrees, enter the gelatin soaked for 10 minutes and the white chocolate without sugar and mix. Whisk cream until thick foam and add to chocolate mass. Add rose water to the mixture.
2. Filling. Lychee clear and rid of stones, cut into cubes. Heat raspberries to a boil, blend until homogeneous with a blender and strain from the seed. Add to raspberry puree lychee and citric acid. Pour into small molds (can be in the usual form for ice) and freeze.
3.For the cake on which the cake will stick, mix almond flour, dried cranberries and stoned dates, whipped in a blender until smooth. Thinly roll out on parchment and allow to dry.
4.Pour the chocolate mousse in half into the cake pan, place the lychee compote cube frozen, pour the second half of the chocolate mass and put the cake on top. Cool the cake in the form for 4 hours, then remove it and, if desired, apply the crimson velor.
This cheesecake can not be called a diet, because almonds, cashews, honey – foods are high in calories, but this is one of the most useful desserts you can imagine. There is no sugar, flour, baking powder, butter, cream, fat cream – in general, all the ingredients that are usually in the purchase or restaurant sweets. It is prepared only from natural ingredients and very quickly, much easier than most complex cakes and pastries.
For the cake:
Almond – 400 g
Raw cocoa beans – 60 g
Dates – 200 g
Vanilla – 1 pod
Salt – 2 g
Water – 100 ml
Cashew – 300 g
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
Ground vanilla – 1 pinch
Honey – 70 g
Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
Pomegranate seeds – 250 g
Pomegranate juice – 100 ml
Agar-Agar – 20 gCooking method:To make the almond cake, soak overnight with a vanilla pod. In the morning, drain the water and blend the almonds with all the other ingredients. Put the resulting mass in the form for the cake.
For cream: add agar-agar to 70 ml of water, put on a small fire, stirring until completely dissolved, but do not boil. All ingredients, except pomegranate seeds, blend, add dissolved agar-agar and mix. In the resulting cream, mix in whole grains of pomegranate and place in a cake mold on top of the cake. Send to the refrigerator and cool (at least one hour).
150-180 g pumpkin seeds (for a cake and its decoration)
2 tbsp. carob
3 tbsp. coconut oil
Method of preparation:
All walnuts and 100 g of pumpkin seeds thoroughly grind in a blender. Add water to make the process easier, but just a little!
To the resulting mixture, add 2 tbsp. coconut oil. Mix well again.
3. Take a small form for the cake, put in her parchment paper or package. Transfer the mass to the container, spreading it evenly along the bottom. Then put the “bottom layer of cake” in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
4. Now proceed to the “chocolate cream”. Remove bones from dates.
5. 1 tbsp. coconut oil, all dates, carob and water mix until smooth. Add water gradually – you should get a creamy mass.
6. Smoothly apply the “chocolate cream” on the bottom layer of the cake. Decorate the dessert with the remaining pumpkin seeds and put it back in the freezer for 1-1.5 hours.