Hello,everyone! This is a blog about fitness, healthy food, and all what we love. Here you will find advices, ideas and motivation to change your life. If you think it is impossible, you are wrong, you can do it!
In the middle of the day, the body begins to require additional calories to restore strength and efficiency. Do not deny him this, because a rational and reasonable feeling of hunger is a serious “bell” that energy resources are running out.
1. Boil the beans (without defrosting) in salted water, cool
2. In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, passed through a press garlic, salt, and chopped bunch of dill (all! There should be a lot of dill)
3. Place the beans and marinade in a container with a lid, shake well, so that everything is mixed.
4. Leave in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, in the process you can shake a couple more times
Cauliflower with cottage cheese in pots
Calories per 100 grams: 46 Kcal
If you do not have pots, you can use any other form for baking.
INGREDIENTS ON 2 POTS:
● low-fat cottage cheese 400 gr
● cauliflower 600 gr
● two dill sprigs
● salt and seasoning to taste
1. Disassemble the cauliflower into florets.
2. Cut the dill and add it to the cottage cheese, salt and season, mix everything.
3. Lay out in pots in layers, first cauliflower, salt a little, then curd, then cabbage again and curd on top.
4. Cook in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about an hour, then let it stand still in the oven turned off for about 30 minutes.
Vegetable casserole with sauce
Caloric content per 100 grams: 68 Kcal
• 300 g zucchini
• 1 bow
• 1 carrot
• 1 tomato
• salt, pepper to taste
• dill (any greens)
• 50 g low-fat cheese
• 2 eggs
• 100 ml of skimmed milk
• salt, pepper to taste
Peel zucchini, remove seeds, cut into half rings thinly, onion, carrot, tomato into half rings. Grease the baking pan with butter, put carrots with onions, zucchini, tomato, salt and pepper and put in the oven for 15 minutes. at 200 degrees. Vegetables will redden, pull out, sprinkle with greens, pour over the sauce (slightly beat eggs, add milk, salt, pepper), grated cheese on top and put in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Provencal vegetable casserole
Calories per 100 grams: 37 Kcal
● 2 eggplants
● 2 zucchini
● 4 tomatoes
● 2 bulbs
● 100 g solid low-fat cheese, chop / grate
● 1 tbsp. l whole grain flour (ground oatmeal can be used)
● dry spices (required – thyme) – to taste
● salt, black pepper – to taste
● olive oil
1. Cut all vegetables into slices of the same thickness.
2. Fry onion rings in heated vegetable oil until golden brown.
3. Eggplants salt and set aside for 10 – 15 minutes to glass bitterness
4. Lubricate the clay / porcelain baking dish with butter and sprinkle with flour. We spread on the bottom fried onions. Then stack the remaining vegetables alternately. Sprinkle with flour. Sprinkle with olive oil. Salt, pepper and plentifully fall asleep dry herbs and, especially – thyme. We put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees C, for about an hour.
5. 10 minutes before the readiness we fill in cheese casseroles.
Perfect diet side dish or even a separate dish! And only 37 kilo-calories per 100 grams – you can’t think of lower calories!
Calories per 100 grams: 50 Kcal
● 2 medium eggplants (600 g)
● 2 medium zucchini (700 g)
● 1 yellow sweet pepper
● 1 red sweet pepper
● 2 tomatoes
● 150 g low-fat cheese
● 2 tbsp. l natural yogurt
● 50 ml of water
● spices to taste (we have dry adzhika and dry garlic), salt
Cheese cut into cubes, zucchini and eggplant circles, peppers and tomatoes – large slices. Mix yogurt, water and spices. Dip zucchini and eggplants in the resulting mixture, lay everything out in layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 25 minutes in the oven, the first 15 minutes – at 200 degrees, the remaining time at 150.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Baked potatoes are tasty and healthy, besides, it is baked that this vegetable retains almost all its usefulness. But not all of the 4 thousand known varieties of potatoes are suitable for roasting. Give preference to varieties with a high starch content, they will not fall apart during the cooking process.