Autumn! It is the very time when many, in order to get an emotional discharge, to escape from the ubiquitous problems, and just to get some fresh forest air, they arm themselves with a basket, a folding leg and go to the forest to look for mushrooms. In the silence that the birds occasionally dilute with their singing and the rustling of autumn foliage under their feet, you walk, look for mushrooms, and when you find it, so much joy appears in you, so many pleasant emotions! For many people, such a day in the forest and a basket of mushrooms as a trophy bring a lot of pleasure! And after all, not only moral satisfaction does a person receive from mushrooms, but also benefits for physical health! In this article we will talk about the incredible benefits and possible harm of mushrooms, introduce some of the healing properties of mushrooms.Continue reading
Today, nutritionists and nutrition experts are of the opinion that small and short-term deviations from the diet plan are even useful and can serve as an excellent incentive for rapid weight loss and psychological stress.Continue reading
In the middle of the day, the body begins to require additional calories to restore strength and efficiency. Do not deny him this, because a rational and reasonable feeling of hunger is a serious “bell” that energy resources are running out.Continue reading
Absolutely fair, and therefore famous and still relevant, the phrase, said about two centuries ago by the German scientist Ludwig Feuerbach, says: “Man is what he eats.” Indeed, successful human activity, his active life position, attitude and, most importantly, the state of the organism depend on the quality of nutrition. Therefore, recipes for proper nutrition are carefully preserved and passed down from generation to generation; it is a bottomless storehouse of useful knowledge that form the basis of health preservation.Continue reading
Quick omelet in a mug
1 tablespoon of baked or roasted red pepper cubes
¼ cup chopped spinach
1 tablespoon feta cheeseContinue reading
2 servings/ 0 h. 5 min. of preparation/ 0 h. 10 min. of cooking time/ 130 Kcal / 100 g
Couscous – 1 cup
Blueberries ground with sugar – 1 tbsp.
raspberry (fresh) – to tasteContinue reading
Potato – 4 pcs
Green Peas – 100 g
Butter – 50 g
Milk – 50 gContinue reading
Rice porridge with strawberries
2 portions/ 0 h. 30 min. cooking time/ 165 Kcal / 100 g
Rice – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Vanilla sugar – 1 tbsp.Continue reading
The perfect children’s breakfast is delicious, beautiful and healthy. Offer your child one of these breakfasts to eat with pleasure and go to school in a great mood. A healthy breakfast consists of complex carbohydrates and proteins, so that the child can learn, without thinking about food, before lunch or even lunch. Combine cereal, cereal or whole grain bread with milk or yogurt, eggs, cottage cheese or cheese. Do not forget to supplement the children’s breakfast with fresh fruits or berries: they will add not only the necessary vitamins and minerals, but also the bright colors that are so necessary at the beginning of the day!
50-60 g of raisins
500 g of cottage cheese
3 tbsp. flour plus for breading
bread crunches flour
cooking oil for frying
country sour cream, fresh berries or honey for serving
1. Steam raisins in hot water, discard in a colander, let dry. Curd wipe through a sieve. Add sweetener, flour and eggs to the curd. Knead a smooth dough. Add raisins and mix.
2. Flour the breading for breading on a work surface. Wet hands to take the dough in small portions and, forming cakes out of it, roll each one in flour. Leave for 10 minutes. Then roll in flour again.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry cheesecakes for 1.5 min. from each side. Serve hot with sour cream.
Omelet Three taste
Parsley sprigs – 4 pcs.
500 g zucchini
crushed garlic – 2 cloves
egg – 12 pcs.
red sweet pepper – 2 pcs.
ground nutmeg – 1 tsp.
green onion stalks – 4 pcs.
salt – to taste
vegetable oil – 4 tbsp.
1. Peppers washed, put in a baking dish and put in a preheated 200 ° C oven for 20 minutes. Put in a plastic bag, tie a neck and let the peppers cool. Then peel and remove the core. The flesh is finely chopped. Zucchini peel, cut in half and remove the seeds. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Wash, dry and chop green onions and parsley. Garlic peel and chop.
2. Shake 4 eggs with onions, parsley, garlic, a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Heat 1 tbsp in a pan. l oil and pour the beaten eggs. After 1.5 minutes to shift the resulting cake on a paper towel.
4. Beat up 4 more eggs with pepper pieces and spices. Fry in 1 tbsp. l oil 1.5 min.
5. Put on the first cake.
6. Heat the remaining butter and fry the zucchini, 5 min. Beat the remaining eggs with spices, pour into the pan with zucchini and cook for 1.5 minutes. Turn over to the other side. Put all the cakes in the shape of each other. Put in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, take out of the mold, cut into portions and serve.
Children’s semolina with berries
1 glass of milk
3 tsp. semolina
¼ tsp salt
piece of butter
berries for serving
1. Pour cold milk into the pan. Pour salt and sweetener to taste, stir. Add the semolina to the milk.
2. Put on the fire and start stirring continuously. As soon as the milk begins to boil, reduce the heat, move the saucepan to the edge of the burner and continue to stir for two or three minutes, until the porridge thickens.
3. Add butter, stir, pour the porridge in a plate, add jam and berries.
Millet porridge with cottage cheese
1 cup of millet
2 cups soy milk
300 g low-fat cottage cheese
1 tsp curry powder, if desired
1. Rinse the millet several times: first with cold and then with hot water so that the water from it flows completely transparent.
2. Put the millet in the pan, pour 200 ml of drinking water, bring to a boil and cook until half cooked, 15 min. If not all the water is absorbed, drain it.
3. Add boiling milk, curry (if desired) and salt to the pan with millet. Reduce heat to low, cover tightly and cook for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Put the cottage cheese, mix thoroughly, wrap the pan with porridge in a blanket and leave for 30-40 minutes.
HOSTED ON NOTICE
The most useful cottage cheese – the one that you have prepared yourself. Boil 1 l of milk, leave on low heat, pour in 1 l of kefir, mix and after 1.5 minutes. remove from heat. Put the mass in a linen bag and hang over a bowl for 8-10 hours.
Rice pudding with berries and vanilla
1 cup round grain rice
1 l milk
80 g butter
1 glass of berries (blueberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1/2 tsp salt
berry syrup for serving
1. Put the rice in a wide pan with a thick bottom and pour 1.5 cups of boiling water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Cut along the vanilla pod and scrape the seeds. Bring the milk to the boil and pour half into the rice. Add the vanilla seeds and cook, stirring until the pudding thickens.
3. Pour some more milk, add salt and sugar. Cook until ready, if necessary, add milk. In the finished pudding, stir in butter and remove the pan from the heat.
4. Add berries. Cover the pan with a lid and leave for 5 minutes. Spread the pudding on the ice-cream bowls or beautiful bowls and pour the berry syrup over.
Rice porridge is cooked for a long time, so you can cook it in the evening, and warm it in the morning by adding milk.
Semolina figurines with apricots
Your children do not like porridge? Prepare these figures for them – they are tastier and more fragrant than regular porridge, and they are much more fun. Although, in principle, there is nothing particularly useful in semolina – unless you buy whole grains in the health food stores: it is dark beige, fragrant, literally “stuffed” with healthy fiber and vitamins. Such figures can be made from it.
100 g of semolina
1/2 l milk
150–200 ml of cream with 25% fat
50 g butter
2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. crushed almond
half vanilla pod
1 tbsp. brown sugar
For apricot sauce:
400 g fresh apricots
3 tbsp. honey or brown sugar
150 ml of non-carbonated mineral water
1.For apricot sauce, cut apricots lengthwise and remove the stones. Heat the water, dissolve the honey (sugar) in it, bring to the boil, put the halves of apricots and cook for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take out the apricot halves from the syrup. Boil the syrup until thick, cool and put the syrup and separately the apricots in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Whip very cold cream into a thick foam, gradually adding syrup. Set aside before serving.
3. Cut the vanilla pod in half lengthwise, scrape the seeds into the milk poured into the saucepan with the tip of a knife, and put the pod in the same place.
4. Bring milk to a boil and gradually, stirring, add semolina, sugar and salt on the tip of a knife. Cook on medium heat until cooked (thick porridge will turn out), about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
5. Separate the yolks from the whites. Put the egg yolks in the porridge, mix well. Put the mass on a greased baking sheet and smooth it, the layer thickness should be no more than 2 cm.
6.When the mass is completely cooled and becomes dense, cut out hearts, stars, flowers (or other figures) in cookie cutters.
7. Swallow egg whites. Stir crackers with nut crumb. Heat the butter in the pan. Dip the semolina figurines into the protein first, then with the nuts and crackers and fry in oil until golden brown.
8. Put the semolina figurines on a plate, add the halves of apricots to them, pour the creamy sauce.
HOSTED ON NOTICE
In winter, prepare apricot sauce from canned apricots. To do this, get apricots, boil syrup, in which they were, cool and whisk with cream.
It happens when you are on a diet, the feeling of hunger reaches a brutal level. It is discouraging, frustrating, and even sometimes forcing you to end the diet and rush along obliquely – there is always when you are hungry. Do not throw away the white flag. This situation can be corrected!
First, let’s figure out what hunger is. Have you ever thought why are you hungry? Hunger begins with ghrelin. And this is not a monster living inside of you – it is a hormone synthesized by cells in the gastrointestinal tract. For visualization, imagine a car dashboard. There is a speedometer showing how fast you are driving and a fuel gauge showing how much gas is in the tank. Occasionally, a low fuel level warning light flashes. This is a signal to stop at a gas station, where we refuel and move on.
Ghrelin is known as the “hunger hormone”, he warns us about the low level of “fuel”, his task is to send a “time to go” signal. You feel his work when hunger begins to grow. At first, ghrelin is almost like a whisper, then a quiet conversation and now he is screaming into both your ears!
And although hunger and a warning light about low fuel levels are very similar, there is one huge difference between them: if you don’t pay attention or ignore the fuel indicator, you will be on the side of the road. But what happens to ghrelin when he shouts: “It’s time to eat!” And we ignore it? Many of us will never know, because they react too quickly to cries of hunger. It’s like with children, when it is easier to surrender right away than to listen to screams and cries asking for something that is needed here and now. You just want the screams to stop.
And now the most important fact about ghrelin. Ghrelin at the peak of hunger screams in both ears, but then the cry gradually decreases when a person does not give up! And this does not mean that one should not eat at all. But if you feel hungry after eating, do not succumb to the provocations of ghrelin!
The hormone of fullness dictates its conditions
Now a few words about the opposite of hunger, about the “hormone of fullness” – leptin. It is a fatty peptide hormone that regulates energy metabolism. Like ghrelin, leptin is also a signal, only it shows when there is enough gasoline in the tank.
What happens if the fuel sensor is broken? You, filling the tank, listen to the sound of flowing gasoline and by ear try to understand when it fills the entire tank. But for a moment they were distracted, the sound was missed and fuel was being poured around the car. This is exactly what happens when you have leptin resistance. He sends a signal that it’s time to stop eating, and you don’t hear it. Your body continues to crave for food, when in fact it is not, and you eat more than necessary.
Right now, you thought: how can I know if I am resistant to leptin? If you are overweight, most likely your body is immune to the hormone fullness. And what to do with it?
How to negotiate with ghrelin and leptin
1. Start with a diet that you can keep for a long time.
Before you begin any diet, no matter how fashionable it is, ask yourself the question: “Can I stick to this diet for at least 3 years?”. If the answer is no, the diet will not last long enough. That is why so many people jump from one diet to another and ultimately become frustrated in all. What works for your relative, colleague or friend may not work for you. You need a plan drawn up by a nutritionist for you, under your image and schedule of life.
2. Eat more protein
You have probably heard many times that you need to add more protein to your diet. If you don’t, why? Protein helps you feel full, increases metabolism and helps get rid of fat. If you lack protein, you lack a key ingredient in the fight against hunger.
3. Remember Fiber Is Your Friend
There is no hunger when there is the right combination of protein, fiber and water. Some studies show that the more fiber you consume, the less calories you eat. With an abundance of fiber, you experience a feeling of fullness. So, eat less! One of the best ways to get more fiber is to eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Slow down, eat slower
Have you heard that you need to eat more slowly? In fact, if you’re searching for “weight loss tips” on Google, 99% of the articles will definitely offer some advice or tactics for slow eating. There is a reason for this! Studies show that the faster you eat, the more you eat. Fast food is associated with weight gain.
From the moment you start eating, it may take 20-30 minutes before you feel that you have satisfied your hunger. Therefore, if you suppress everything in 3-5 minutes, you will not feel full. Start chewing thoughtfully. Yes, at least with a timer. See how fast you eat, or rather, see how slowly you can eat.
5. Know all about emotional eating.
If you eat to hide your emotions (seize stress), you will never feel satisfied. Hunger will be back. It’s like trying to fill a pool in which there is a hole: it will never fill until you eliminate the gap.
If you are bored, worried, tired and trying to fix it with food, you need to eliminate the cause of your negative emotions. That is why it is important to understand what is hunger of the body for you (physical) and what is emotional hunger. Do not confuse this two concepts!
Specialists of the University of Luxembourg have proved the existence of food dependence. Some women who participated in the study experienced acute food cravings immediately after eating. This directly speaks of addiction associated with the work of neurotransmitters: they are included when a person plays gambling, smokes, has sex, takes drugs and … eats.
The condition of the participants was checked 3 hours after the meal or immediately after the meal, showing them pictures of food on the computer. Some of the pictures had fatty or sweet foods, and some had pictures that were not related to food. Women had to click on the mouse as quickly as possible with the appearance of pictures. In the images of food, some women slowed down mouse clicks and admitted that they felt hungry – no matter how long they had eaten. Mostly behaved women with excess weight.