Porridge is a basic product that must be present in the diet of each person. Although we are accustomed to the fact that porridge is boring, there will always be a way to diversify them. Fragrant rice porridge with tangerines – ideal for breakfast: fast, tasty and energy for the whole day! It will appeal to both children and adults.Continue reading
Semolina is made from semolina and water, or milk. Sugar is often added to it. This breakfast is served with jam, raisins or fresh berries.
For many years, semolina porridge remains one of the main dishes of the children’s diet. Children enjoy eating semolina without lumps.Continue reading
Rice porridge with strawberries
2 portions/ 0 h. 30 min. cooking time/ 165 Kcal / 100 g
Rice – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Vanilla sugar – 1 tbsp.Continue reading
To be honest, I love eat it too)
20 min. preparing
157 Kcal / 100 g
Gluten free, Lactose free, Vegetarian
The perfect children’s breakfast is delicious, beautiful and healthy. Offer your child one of these breakfasts to eat with pleasure and go to school in a great mood. A healthy breakfast consists of complex carbohydrates and proteins, so that the child can learn, without thinking about food, before lunch or even lunch. Combine cereal, cereal or whole grain bread with milk or yogurt, eggs, cottage cheese or cheese. Do not forget to supplement the children’s breakfast with fresh fruits or berries: they will add not only the necessary vitamins and minerals, but also the bright colors that are so necessary at the beginning of the day!
50-60 g of raisins
500 g of cottage cheese
3 tbsp. flour plus for breading
bread crunches flour
cooking oil for frying
country sour cream, fresh berries or honey for serving
1. Steam raisins in hot water, discard in a colander, let dry. Curd wipe through a sieve. Add sweetener, flour and eggs to the curd. Knead a smooth dough. Add raisins and mix.
2. Flour the breading for breading on a work surface. Wet hands to take the dough in small portions and, forming cakes out of it, roll each one in flour. Leave for 10 minutes. Then roll in flour again.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry cheesecakes for 1.5 min. from each side. Serve hot with sour cream.
Omelet Three taste
Parsley sprigs – 4 pcs.
500 g zucchini
crushed garlic – 2 cloves
egg – 12 pcs.
red sweet pepper – 2 pcs.
ground nutmeg – 1 tsp.
green onion stalks – 4 pcs.
salt – to taste
vegetable oil – 4 tbsp.
1. Peppers washed, put in a baking dish and put in a preheated 200 ° C oven for 20 minutes. Put in a plastic bag, tie a neck and let the peppers cool. Then peel and remove the core. The flesh is finely chopped. Zucchini peel, cut in half and remove the seeds. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Wash, dry and chop green onions and parsley. Garlic peel and chop.
2. Shake 4 eggs with onions, parsley, garlic, a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Heat 1 tbsp in a pan. l oil and pour the beaten eggs. After 1.5 minutes to shift the resulting cake on a paper towel.
4. Beat up 4 more eggs with pepper pieces and spices. Fry in 1 tbsp. l oil 1.5 min.
5. Put on the first cake.
6. Heat the remaining butter and fry the zucchini, 5 min. Beat the remaining eggs with spices, pour into the pan with zucchini and cook for 1.5 minutes. Turn over to the other side. Put all the cakes in the shape of each other. Put in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, take out of the mold, cut into portions and serve.
Children’s semolina with berries
1 glass of milk
3 tsp. semolina
¼ tsp salt
piece of butter
berries for serving
1. Pour cold milk into the pan. Pour salt and sweetener to taste, stir. Add the semolina to the milk.
2. Put on the fire and start stirring continuously. As soon as the milk begins to boil, reduce the heat, move the saucepan to the edge of the burner and continue to stir for two or three minutes, until the porridge thickens.
3. Add butter, stir, pour the porridge in a plate, add jam and berries.
Millet porridge with cottage cheese
1 cup of millet
2 cups soy milk
300 g low-fat cottage cheese
1 tsp curry powder, if desired
1. Rinse the millet several times: first with cold and then with hot water so that the water from it flows completely transparent.
2. Put the millet in the pan, pour 200 ml of drinking water, bring to a boil and cook until half cooked, 15 min. If not all the water is absorbed, drain it.
3. Add boiling milk, curry (if desired) and salt to the pan with millet. Reduce heat to low, cover tightly and cook for 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Put the cottage cheese, mix thoroughly, wrap the pan with porridge in a blanket and leave for 30-40 minutes.
HOSTED ON NOTICE
The most useful cottage cheese – the one that you have prepared yourself. Boil 1 l of milk, leave on low heat, pour in 1 l of kefir, mix and after 1.5 minutes. remove from heat. Put the mass in a linen bag and hang over a bowl for 8-10 hours.
Rice pudding with berries and vanilla
1 cup round grain rice
1 l milk
80 g butter
1 glass of berries (blueberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1/2 tsp salt
berry syrup for serving
1. Put the rice in a wide pan with a thick bottom and pour 1.5 cups of boiling water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Cut along the vanilla pod and scrape the seeds. Bring the milk to the boil and pour half into the rice. Add the vanilla seeds and cook, stirring until the pudding thickens.
3. Pour some more milk, add salt and sugar. Cook until ready, if necessary, add milk. In the finished pudding, stir in butter and remove the pan from the heat.
4. Add berries. Cover the pan with a lid and leave for 5 minutes. Spread the pudding on the ice-cream bowls or beautiful bowls and pour the berry syrup over.
Rice porridge is cooked for a long time, so you can cook it in the evening, and warm it in the morning by adding milk.
Semolina figurines with apricots
Your children do not like porridge? Prepare these figures for them – they are tastier and more fragrant than regular porridge, and they are much more fun. Although, in principle, there is nothing particularly useful in semolina – unless you buy whole grains in the health food stores: it is dark beige, fragrant, literally “stuffed” with healthy fiber and vitamins. Such figures can be made from it.
100 g of semolina
1/2 l milk
150–200 ml of cream with 25% fat
50 g butter
2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. crushed almond
half vanilla pod
1 tbsp. brown sugar
For apricot sauce:
400 g fresh apricots
3 tbsp. honey or brown sugar
150 ml of non-carbonated mineral water
1.For apricot sauce, cut apricots lengthwise and remove the stones. Heat the water, dissolve the honey (sugar) in it, bring to the boil, put the halves of apricots and cook for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take out the apricot halves from the syrup. Boil the syrup until thick, cool and put the syrup and separately the apricots in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Whip very cold cream into a thick foam, gradually adding syrup. Set aside before serving.
3. Cut the vanilla pod in half lengthwise, scrape the seeds into the milk poured into the saucepan with the tip of a knife, and put the pod in the same place.
4. Bring milk to a boil and gradually, stirring, add semolina, sugar and salt on the tip of a knife. Cook on medium heat until cooked (thick porridge will turn out), about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
5. Separate the yolks from the whites. Put the egg yolks in the porridge, mix well. Put the mass on a greased baking sheet and smooth it, the layer thickness should be no more than 2 cm.
6.When the mass is completely cooled and becomes dense, cut out hearts, stars, flowers (or other figures) in cookie cutters.
7. Swallow egg whites. Stir crackers with nut crumb. Heat the butter in the pan. Dip the semolina figurines into the protein first, then with the nuts and crackers and fry in oil until golden brown.
8. Put the semolina figurines on a plate, add the halves of apricots to them, pour the creamy sauce.
HOSTED ON NOTICE
In winter, prepare apricot sauce from canned apricots. To do this, get apricots, boil syrup, in which they were, cool and whisk with cream.