On the table is a bar of chocolate. A person is not hungry, but imagining how chocolate melts in his mouth, he feels his mouth fill with saliva – there is a craving for sweets and now his hand reaches for the dark brown tile. How does this indescribable craving for sweets arise? There are several reasons. First, a person can not do anything about it, because the preference for sweet is natural – even newly born babies respond to a sweet liquid with a smile.Continue reading
cottage cheese 150 g
raisins 20 g
1.Make balls with cottage cheese, vanilla, sweetener and raisins
2.Cover it with coconut chips.
3. Cut fruits and to mix together
Dates – 400 g
Walnut – 150 g
Maple Syrup – 150 ml
Coconut shavings – 60 g
Coconut oil – 50 g
Vanilla Flavoring – 1 tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Hazelnuts – 160 g
Dark chocolate – 110 g
Cocoa butter – 500 g
Cocoa powder – 200 g
Honey – 450 g
Nuts, dates, grind in a blender to a state of crumbs. Place all ingredients in a container and mix well. Form the bars. Separately from chocolate, cocoa butter, honey and cocoa powder to prepare chocolate: to do this, heat it in a water bath and mix these ingredients. Chocolate bars dipped in chocolate, then put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
8-10 pieces/ 20 minutes of cooking
In Chinese culture, jade is considered a sacred stone, since it personifies 5 virtues at once: compassion, wisdom, courage, moderation and justice. And since it is in high esteem among the inhabitants of China, these greenish truffles are instantly associated with this country, even though the prevalence of red and gold is widespread.
They can be made in different colors depending on the mood: pink (using beet powder), yellow (due to turmeric), purple (using maquis powder), or green (using spirulina). Green candies are really very similar in color to the gem jade.
Speaking of colors, it is important to keep in mind that a larger amount of powder does not necessarily make the glaze more bright. Although it seems that the more spirulina is added, the more beautiful it will turn out, the result is a swampy, not very attractive color. And if you use more turmeric, the final product will not be “yellower”, but will get a brownish tinge, and not the most appetizing.
0.75 cup coconut flour
0.25 cup raw cocoa powder
0.5 cups agave syrup
0.5 cups of vegetable / nut milk (unsweetened almond is used here)
0.25 cup coconut cream (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.25 teaspoon sea salt
4 tablespoons of coconut oil softened but not melted *
2 tablespoons agave syrup
0.5 teaspoon crushed vanilla pod seeds (can be replaced by vanilla extract)
0.125 teaspoon of spirulina (or another natural dye)
edible rose petals, raw cocoa beans or chocolate drops from raw chocolate
1. To make truffles, place all ingredients in a food processor and grind to a relatively homogeneous mass. If the mass turns out to be too liquid, add some more coconut flour and scroll again.
2. Form round candies from the obtained mass, measuring off approximately equal portions using a tablespoon. Put the candy on a baking sheet made with parchment paper and put in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
3. The baking tray is better to use metal, as it will provide the candies with a better hardening after icing. Candy should also be cold so that the icing grabs well **.
4. To make the icing, mix all the ingredients well with a fork in a small cup.
5. Remove the chilled sweets from the freezer. Glaze them one by one, dropping them from the edge of the fork into the glaze. Pulling candy from the glaze, wipe the bottom of the fork on the edge of the cup to get rid of excess glaze. Place the candies on a cooled baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. If a large batch of candies is made, distribute the candies over several metal baking trays and take them out of the freezer one at a time so that the frosting grabs better. If desired, sprinkle candies with cocoa beans and rose petals.
7. Ready sweets again in the freezer for 20 minutes for complete solidification. Store leftovers in the refrigerator or in the freezer until serving.
8. * For the recipe to work, coconut oil must have a certain consistency. It is necessary that it is softened, but in no way melted. If the oil is too liquid, it will separate from the agave syrup when mixed. The color of the oil should be white (not transparent), and the texture should resemble apple sauce.
9. ** Because of the coconut oil in the composition, the icing hardens when it comes into contact with something cold. In this regard, it is better to glaze candy, after cooling them. Using a chilled baking tray helps the glaze not to spread over its surface, but rather to set quickly. Parchment paper provides easy removal of candy from the pan.
I foundthis amazing recipe on:
30 g chia seeds
30 g peeled pumpkin seeds
30 g of peeled sunflower seeds
10 g almond
40 g nut paste
30 g sesame seeds
170 g dark chocolate
40 g of muesli (any mixture of nuts, seeds and dried fruit)
1. Almonds are soaked in cold water overnight, then water is drained, the almonds are peeled, dried in the oven, then ground together with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and mixed with nut paste (praline) and muesli.
2. Cooked pasta is cooled for the convenience of further forming candies.
3. Formed candies in the form of balls of 30-33 g, spread on a chopping board and pour black chocolate melted in a microwave or water bath, then sprinkled with a mixture of chia, sesame and sunflower seeds.
4. A blackboard with chocolate balls is placed in the fridge until the chocolate is completely cured.
Black chocolate – 100 grams
Blueberry – half a glass
Take fresh blueberries, rinse and dry. Lay out the foil on a flat dish and sprinkle berries on it in small slides. Chocolate melt in a water bath. Pour berries with chocolate. Leave the candy to set. A couple of hours homemade chocolates – ready!
250 g pistachio paste
1 chocolate bar (bitter or dairy, to your taste)
several whole, peeled pistachios for decoration
1.Thaw pistachio paste. To form from it small bars.
2.Put in the fridge for 5 minutes.
3.Melt chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave.
4.Get pistachio blanks. Each, in turn, dipped in chocolate and with a fork to cover the candy on all sides.
5.Cutting board covered with baking paper. On her gently move the candy. Top for beauty lay the whole pistachio.
6.Put in the fridge for another 5 minutes. Chocolate will quickly harden.
7.Using a thin knife, separate the candy from the paper. When the candy hardens, it will go away very easily. And serve at your discretion.