Wheat flour – 1 cup (whole grain)
Olive oil – 1.5 tbsp (1 – in the dough, 0.5 – for baking the eggplant)
Eggplant – 1/2 pc
Cheese – 20 g
Salt – 0.5 tsp.
Dried Basil – 1 Pinch
Ground black pepper – 1-2 pinches
Water – 0.5 cups (maybe a little more)
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add salt and olive oil, and mix. And then add water and knead a smooth dough, from which it will be convenient to sculpt dumplings. After kneading, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise into 1 cm slices, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and basil. We send it to an oven preheated to 180 degrees to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the baked eggplant.
- And cut the pulp into small cubes. Cut the low-fat cheese into the same cubes.
- Mix and get the filling for the dumplings. Taste and add what you are missing.
- Roll out the dough into a thin layer and cut into squares with sides of about 5 cm.
- We layout the filling on each square of the dough.
- And we form dumplings. First, we blind like this, with a triangle. We pinch the edges carefully.
- And then we connect the ends of the triangular dumpling and we get such a product.
- Boil the dumplings in boiling and slightly salted water until the dough is ready. I cooked for 5 minutes from the moment of boiling.