Number of Servings: 5-8
Peanuts – 0.5 kg
Honey – To taste (optional)
- First, we need to dry the peanuts in the oven, so that then it is easy to peel them off. To do this, send it to the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Then let the peanuts cool completely. Rub the nuts between your fingers to easily peel off the husks.
- Now send the peeled nuts to the blender, start chopping them at full power.
- Immediately, the nuts will begin to form into crumbs, but the homogenization process will gradually begin. Oil will be released, which will help turn the crumb into a puree-like, tender mass.
- If this does not happen or it seems to you that the mass is getting the desired consistency, add to the nuts, for example, a couple of tablespoons of honey, or a little water, or quite a bit of vegetable oil. But, this is most often not necessary, because, during the grinding process, enough oil is released from the peanuts so that the mass begins to acquire a mushy consistency.
- Transfer the resulting paste to a glass jar and store it in the refrigerator.
- Any chocolate paste is prepared on the basis of peanuts with the addition of chocolate or cocoa. This homemade peanut butter goes well with any baked goods, cookies, and even regular bread.