- Turn on the oven and preheat to 200 degrees. Chop the onion and fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Wash the chicken, dry it, and beat lightly. Salt, add spices to taste. Top with fried onions.
- Put the spinach in the pan and simmer for a couple of minutes. Then cool and place on the breast. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Carefully roll the breasts into rolls, securing the edges with toothpicks. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Serve the Parmesan and spinach chicken fingers immediately after holding them under the foil for 5 minutes to preserve all the juices.