Mulberry – 1 cup
Cream – 100 ml
Honey – 0.5 tsp.
- Prepare mulberries and chilled cream. Use honey as desired.
- Rinse the mulberry well under running water, let the moisture drain. Cut off the tails, touching the mulberries so that the spoiled berry does not get into the drink.
- Pour in the chilled heavy cream. If mulberries aren’t sweet enough, add honey.
- Grind and beat the mixture with a blender until smooth.
- Pour the finished smoothie into a glass and serve, garnished with a sprig of mint.