- Wash and peel the banana and chop.
- Peel the kiwi and slice as well.
- Grind the banana and kiwi with a blender.
- Place the resulting gruel in a saucepan, add sugar, citric acid, and gelatin. Mix everything thoroughly. Put on low heat and simmer until boiling.
- From the moment it boils, cooks for five minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Then let the jam stand for an hour and bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes.
- After these two cooking procedures, the jam must be poured into sterilized jars and closed with sterile lids. Store it in the refrigerator on the bottom shelf.