- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Season to taste and add pasta. Rinse and dry the spinach.
- 1 minute before the pasta is done, carefully pour a glass of water and place the spinach in a saucepan. Keep it on the fire for a few seconds to soften it.
- Then fold everything in a colander and let the excess water drain.
- Melt the butter in a separate saucepan. Add pasta water, wine, cream, salt, and pepper. Warm-up.
- Pour the sauce into the pasta, add the nuts and lemon zest. Mix everything gently and can be served.