Caloric value for 100 g: 54 kcal
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- To prepare a super vitamin and hearty salad, we need celery stalks, a sweet and sour apple, pineapples (you can use canned ones, but fresh pineapple is healthier for your body), any hard cheese, walnuts. For the dressing, we will use unsweetened Greek yogurt or sour cream. If you are not on a diet, then you can season the salad and mayonnaise (better homemade).
- Separate the celery stalks from each other, remove the greens. Only the stems go to the salad. Wash well under running water. Cut thinly across into small plates.
- Peel the apple, remove the core and cut it into small cubes.
- Peel the pineapple, cut out the firm middle, and cut the pulp into cubes.
- Three cheese on a coarse grater.
- The walnut kernels, peeled from the shell, are chopped in a mortar or finely chopped with a knife.
- Now we mix all the prepared ingredients except the walnuts. Salt to taste and season with yogurt or low-fat sour cream.
- It is better to add nuts before use, as the salad darkens with them and acquires a not very appetizing gray color.
- We spread the salad in a slide in a deep salad bowl. Sprinkle generously with chopped walnuts on top. We serve to the table.
For women, celery is useful primarily because it allows you to stay slim due to its low-calorie content. It normalizes metabolism, improves digestion, accelerates the processing of food, and prevents it from being converted into fats. That is why it is important to consume the stems in your diet. The unique composition of celery stalks eliminates stress and fatigue, has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, nails, and hair.