Weight – 356 g
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 205 kcal
Proteins – 13.8 g
Fat – 1.4 g
Carbohydrates – 35.7 g
- Rinse the red lentils and send them to the blender bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, some dried garlic, and oregano. If desired, spices can be omitted.
- Pour in water and grind everything until smooth.
- Heat the pan and grease with a small amount of ghee. Any vegetable oil can be used.
- Pour some lentil dough into the pan and form a small cake. Bake over low heat on both sides until tender.