Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 165 kcal
Protein – 6 g
Fat – 4 g
Carbohydrates – 26 g
- Grind the oatmeal to flour with a blender.
- Using a blender, beat the bananas, eggs, and yogurt until smooth.
- Place all ingredients (except blueberries) in a bowl and stir until smooth. Avoid the appearance of lumps.
- Add the blueberries and stir gently to keep the berries intact.
- Bake the muffins in a silicone mold in an oven preheated to 185 degrees until cooked (we check the readiness with a wooden stick, the stick should be dry at the exit).