If desired, cheese can be omitted, then the calorie content of the bread will be even less.
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 177 kcal
Proteins – 7.3 g
Fat – 6.5 g
Carbohydrates – 21.3 g
Flour (whole grain) – 270 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Kefir (room temperature) – 350 ml
Fresh herbs (I have green onions) – 1 bunch
Garlic, seasonings – to taste
Baking soda – 2 g
Salt – 1/3 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Cheese – 40 g
Vegetable oil – 20 ml
- Add salt and baking soda to kefir, mix and leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Grind the herbs, squeeze the garlic into it, add spices to taste, and season with vegetable oil. We mix.
- Break the egg into kefir and add flour with baking powder. We knead the dough. Consistency should turn out like a pancake.
- Pour half of the dough into a rectangular heat-resistant mold (I have a silicone mold and I don’t grease it with anything), then distribute the herbs and grated cheese on top.
- Pour the remaining dough into a mold and send it to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.