Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 192 kcal
Protein – 14 g
Fat – 8.7 g
Carbohydrates – 14.8 g
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Add bran, baking powder, soft cottage cheese to the yolks and sift whole wheat flour. Mix the mass, send it to a blender, salt to taste, and interrupt until smooth. We look at the consistency and, if necessary, add milk in parts. The dough should not be very liquid, but not dry either.
- Beat the egg whites until tight peaks and gently, in several steps, mix into the dough with a spatula. You should get an air mass.
- Mix the dough into a mold greased with a small amount of oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and send it to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- In order for the bread to turn out tasty and fluffy, you need to beat the whites well. To do this correctly, you need the dishes in which you whisk to be perfectly dry and clean, and that there is not a single gram of fat (yolk), then everything will work out. Beat gradually increasing the speed of the mixer, you do not need to turn on the high speed right away.
- Gently mix the egg whites into the dough. If the mass is thick or differs in temperature, you need to gradually mix in portions and do this not with a whisk, but with a spatula, then the whisk will remove all the splendor.
- All manipulations with egg whites should be done last, just before baking bread.