Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 146 kcal
Proteins – 12.8 g
Fat – 5 g
Carbohydrates – 11.7 g
Pie weight – 1300 g
Soft cottage cheese 0% – 120 g
Eggs – 4 pcs.
Milk 2.5% – 100 ml
Cheese 35% – 50 g
- Beat the egg into a bowl, beat it with a fork, add yogurt and salt, mix until smooth.
- Now add sifted flour to the liquid ingredients in parts and knead the dough. Wrap the dough in a bag and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a pan with a little vegetable oil. Then add the minced meat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Now add the mushrooms and simmer everything together until the liquid evaporates. In the end, add salt and pepper to taste, mix and let the filling cool slightly.
- To prepare the filling, send eggs, milk, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Beat with a fork until smooth. Add half of the finely grated cheese to the resulting mass and mix.
- Put the dough on the bottom of the mold (diameter 24 cm) and form high sides. It is convenient to do this with wet hands or a spoon.
- Spread the filling evenly over the base and pour out the filling. On top lay the cherry tomatoes cut in half, cut down.
- Sprinkle the cake with grated cheese and send it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.