Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Calorie content – 168 kcal
Protein – 14.7 g
Fat – 3.8 g
Carbohydrates – 18.6 g
Water – 75 g
Jerusalem artichoke syrup – 25 g
- Add protein without additives to semolina and mix thoroughly. The most useful, of course, is whole grain semolina.
- Add thick yogurt to the resulting mass and mix thoroughly too. We leave the mass for 10 minutes so that the semolina swells a little.
- This pie with lemon zest turns out to be very tasty. Rub the lemon on a fine grater (only the yellow part of the zest). We send the zest to the dough.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (eggs, baking powder, and sweetener). Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- It turns out dough of medium density. We put it in a baking dish and send it to an oven preheated to 175 degrees for 35 minutes.
- It will be delicious if you soak this cake right after baking. I have 100 grams of impregnation: a mixture of water and natural sugar-free syrup. You can also use lemon juice with water and sweetener – this option will, of course, contain fewer carbs.