You can double the number of ingredients, then you get a full-fledged multi-layer curd cake.
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 120 kcal
Protein – 11 g
Fat – 6 g
Carbohydrates – 6 g
Cheesecake weight – 800 g
The size of the mold is 18×18 cm.
For the curd layer:
Soft cottage cheese 5% – 400 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Vanilla extract – 1.5 g
Sweetener (5 times sweeter than sugar) – 8 g
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder, vanilla, salt, and sweetener. We mix.
- Now add the egg and milk to the dry ingredients. Mix well. It will turn out to be a crumb.
- To prepare the curd layer, add vanilla, sweetener, and eggs to the soft curd. Mix everything well until smooth.
- Cover the bottom of the form with parchment and evenly pour out a third of the crumbs. Pour half of the curd mass onto the crumb, evenly distributing it over the entire surface. Sprinkle with crumbs again and pour out the second part of the curd mass. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake the cheesecake in the oven in a water bath at 150 degrees for 45 minutes. Then turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake there for 60 minutes.