Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 92 kcal
Protein – 9 g
Fat – 3 g
Carbohydrates – 7 g
Ice cream preparation:
- Put protein, cocoa, xanthan gum, and stevia into a bowl. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Now pour milk into the dry ingredients and beat the mass with a mixer.
- Send it to the freezer for 30-40 minutes. When freezing, such ice cream must be covered with a lid, since it absorbs foreign odors very strongly.
- Take out the ice cream from the freezer, scrape off the frozen ice cream from the sides of the bowl, and blend the mass again with a mixer.
- Send it to the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure with whipping and freezing two more times.