Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 38 kcal
Proteins – 2.5 g
Fat – 1 g
Carbohydrates – 4 g
- The egg must be boiled hard-boiled, for this we fill it with water and cook for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
- Heat the pan, send mushrooms and beans to it. Fry without adding oil.
- Pour yogurt into a salad bowl, squeeze the juice of half a lemon, add salt and pepper.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them with your hands.
- Tinned corn must be overturned on a sieve, and then sent to the salad.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Fill the boiled egg with cold water, let it cool, chop with a knife.
- Stir-fried mushrooms and beans are also added to the salad.
- It remains for us to mix everything well and can be served.