This salad is very easy to prepare, contains all the necessary nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber).
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 90 kcal
Proteins – 7.5 g
Fat – 2 g
Carbohydrates – 10.5 g
- If you have already boiled pasta, then you need to take 150 grams of it already cooked. If not, then boil the pasta in salted water. In this case, take 50 grams.
- Drain excess juice from canned tuna, and transfer the fish to a salad bowl.
- Cut the cucumber, bell pepper, and green onions into cubes and send them to the salad along with the green peas.
- For refueling, mix oil, vinegar, and honey.
Put the pasta in a colander, let it cool a little.
- Add pasta, dressing, salt, and pepper to the salad. Mix well.