Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Calorie content – 61 kcal
Protein – 1 g
Fat – 2.4 g
Carbohydrates – 9.4 g
- Chop the cabbage as fine as possible.
- Send the prepared cabbage into a deep bowl and lightly crush it with your hands.
- Cut lightly salted cucumbers into thin rings and send them to the cabbage.
- Cut the pepper into small cubes and send it to the rest of the ingredients. To this, we add the red onion cut into thin feathers.
- Season the salad with liquid honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and can be served.