Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 37 kcal
Proteins – 3 g
Fat – 1.3 g
Carbohydrates – 3.2 g
Leeks (white part only) – 2 pcs. (300 g)
Bulb onions – 1 pc. (120 g)
Garlic – 4 cloves
Potatoes – 2 pcs.
Chicken fillet – 200 g
Sour cream 10% – 250 g
Salt, pepper – to taste
Filtered water – 1.5 l
- First of all, we send the chicken breast to the fire. Bring to a boil, wash. Fill with clean water, salt to taste and send back to the fire.
- Chop the garlic, leek, and onion. Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Add vegetable oil to a clean saucepan and send onions and leeks there. Simmer over medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. After 4 minutes add the garlic and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take out the chicken breast and leave it to cool and pour the vegetables with the broth. Add potatoes and a little black pepper there. Cover with a lid and cook until the potatoes are cooked.
- Bring the finished soup to a homogeneous mass using a blender. Add sour cream. We go through the blender again. Add the chicken breast cut into small pieces, mix, cover, and let the white soup boil.
- Serve soup with boiled egg, horseradish, and herbs.