Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 37 kcal
Protein – 4 g
Fat – 1.5 g
Carbohydrates – 1.9 g
- Pour clean filtered water into a saucepan, add a bay leaf to it, and set on fire.
- Meanwhile, grind the chicken fillet in a meat grinder and add salt, chopped onion, and pepper to it. We mix.
- Rub the cheese on a fine grater and add an egg, finely chopped dill, a third of a teaspoon of vegetable oil, a little pepper, and 30 g of whole grain flour to it. We mix.
- Form small balls from the cheese mixture with our hands and send them to the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, form small meatballs from the chicken fillet mixture.
- Put the Brussels sprouts into boiling water and add the meatballs in a couple of minutes. As soon as the water has boiled and the meatballs have surfaced, add the cheese balls to the water.
- As soon as the cheese balls surfaced, add some salt to the soup to taste and add a little pepper to it.