Easy to prepare dietary profiteroles stuffed with chicken fillet, cheese, and prunes.
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 198 kcal
Proteins – 11.6 g
Fat – 9 g
Carbohydrates – 17.1 g
Cooking dietary profiteroles:
- Prepare the dough: mix milk and water in a saucepan and put it on fire until it boils. After that, remove the pan from the heat and sift the flour and baking powder into it. Add olive oil and salt to this. Mix well until a homogeneous lump is formed, then add eggs to the dough and punch with a blender until smooth.
- Send the dough into a pastry bag and place the profiteroles on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment paper. We send it to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce: mix the nuts, yogurt, garlic, salt, and pepper and punch well with a blender until smooth.
- Cooking the filling: cut the cheese, chicken breast, and prunes into small cubes. Add the sauce and mix well.
- Cut off the top of the profiteroles, take out the excess dough with a spoon, and stuff them with our filling. Decorate with onion feathers and cover with the cut-off top.