From the specified amount of ingredients, 350 grams of cheese is obtained.
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 126 kcal
Proteins – 3 g
Fat – 11 g
Carbohydrates – 3.5 g
- Combine kefir with sour cream in a plastic container and mix until smooth.
- Put the container in the freezer overnight.
- Now put a sieve on the bowl and cover it with gauze.
- Put the frozen mass on a cheesecloth and send it to the refrigerator for a day. All excess serum will drain overnight.
- Now add a little salt and citric acid to the cheese and beat the mass with a mixer.