According to this recipe, mushrooms are cooked very quickly, they turn out to be fragrant and tasty. Such mushrooms can be used as a snack, a side dish for any meat and fish, as well as for preparing salads.
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Calorie content – 68 kcal
Protein – 5 g
Fat – 5 g
Carbohydrates – 0 g
- It’s best to choose small mushrooms for this recipe. They need to be washed, and if the mushrooms are large, then cut in half.
- Cut the garlic into arbitrary large pieces.
- Send all the components of the marinade to the pan and alter.
- Put on medium heat, add mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- When it boils, reduce the heat a little and cook for 10 minutes.
- After boiling, the mushrooms can be left in a saucepan to soak in the marinade until they cool.