Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 76 kcal
Proteins – 6.3 g
Fat – 0.5 g
Carbohydrates – 11 g
- Peel and core the apples and grind them in a blender until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, you can sieve the apples or buy ready-made applesauce.
- Add gelatin to the applesauce, mix well and leave for 10 minutes. Agar-agar can be used instead of gelatin.
- Stir constantly, heat the puree in a water bath, but do not boil. We need the gelatin to dissolve.
- As soon as the gelatin dissolves, remove the mass from the water bath and interrupt with a mixer for several minutes. The puree will brighten and become more voluminous.
- We shift the mass into any shape, level it, cover it with cling film, and put it in the refrigerator. After a few hours, the dessert will harden and be ready.
- Cut the finished dessert into portioned pieces and enjoy a pleasant airy consistency.