Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Caloric content – 70 kcal
Protein – 15 g
Fat – 0.1 g
Carbohydrates – 2.2 g
- Blend the egg whites, salt, and stevia with a mixer until a dense, glossy mass.
- Combine the egg white mass with soft cottage cheese and mix.
- Pour gelatin with hot water, mix, melt and send to the total mass. Blend everything with a mixer.
- Pour the resulting mass into small silicone molds and send it to the refrigerator until it solidifies.
- If desired, decorate the finished dessert with grated chocolate