Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 103.38 kcal
Proteins: 3.61 g
Fat: 3.28 g
Carbohydrates: 14.16 g
- Soak the quinoa and beans overnight in warm water to digest better and cook faster.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cook the beans and quinoa.
Cook the beans for 30 minutes, and the quinoa for 15 minutes (after soaking, it cooks very quickly).
- Cut carrots and tomatoes into cubes.
- Dilute coconut milk with water (optional). You can use homemade coconut milk without diluting it.
- Place boiled potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, coconut milk, and spices in a saucepan and cook for half an hour.
- Add the beans and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the herbs, rinse them thoroughly.
- Done. Garnish with lettuce and fresh herbs.