Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 62 kcal
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 0.5 g
Carbohydrates: 13.5 g
- I recommend taking several types of apples, so the taste of the chips will be more multifaceted, and you will understand which variety you prefer.
- Peel and core the apples.
- Cut apples into thin slices. It is very important. The thinner the slices, the tastier and crispier the chips will be. I recommend using a vegetable cutter.
- Preheat the oven to 110 degrees. Spread parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the apple wedges. I bake on two baking sheets at the same time.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and ginger to taste. If you want a more dessert-like flavor, you can add a little caster sugar, but apples will add sweetness anyway. Bake for about two hours.
- The chips are ready.