Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 118.08 kcal
Proteins: 9.01 g
Fat: 1.3 g
Carbohydrates: 18.09 g
- Grind the curd with a fork or blend it to a creamy consistency.
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Grind boiled pumpkin with a blender.
- Add the egg to the curd and mix well.
- Add pumpkin to the curd mass and stir again.
- Next, add flour and knead the dough. Since the sausage will not be easy to roll, I suggest filling silicone molds for sweets with dough and freezing a little before cooking. You can also scoop up the dough with a teaspoon, forming balls. Boil dumplings in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot dumplings, garnish with fruit.