Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 122.16 kcal
Proteins: 12.05 g
Fat: 4.28 g
Carbohydrates: 9.26 g
- The shrimp must be defrosted. Transfer the shrimp to a deeper plate.
- Pour boiling water over them and leave for 7 minutes.
- Peel the shrimps and place them in the baking dish.
- Add sour cream to the remaining water from the shrimp.
- Add the starch. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the resulting sauce over the shrimp.
- Eat tofu in the form of a pate, if you have the same, then add it to the julienne. If the tofu is in the form of regular cheese, then grate it and sprinkle it on top.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and send the julienne to bake for 50 minutes. Then let cool in the oven.
- Julienne is ready.