Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 268 kcal
Proteins: 7.8 g
Fat: 8.6 g
Carbohydrates: 44.8 g
For the cream:
Low-fat sour cream 5 tbsp.
Low-fat cottage cheese 500 g.
Vanilla sugar or vanilla extract to taste
- Grind the sweetener in a coffee grinder, beat eggs with sweetener, add baking soda, sour cream, butter.
- Add the sifted flour, knead to an elastic soft dough so that it does not stick to your hands.
- Form balls of equal size by flattening on one side. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown.
- Make a depression in each cookie until it has cooled down.
- Prepare the curd cream:
mix cottage cheese with sour cream, add vanilla sugar and chopped sweetener to taste.
- Fill the cookies with cream, join the two halves, dip one side in beet juice, dip the other side in carrot juice.
- If desired, lightly dust the finished cakes with powdered sugar.