Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 70.36 kcal
Proteins: 5.79 g
Fat: 3.66 g
Carbohydrates: 3.8 g
- Cut the fish (do not remove the skin), remove all bones.
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes to easily remove the skin. They can also be replaced with tomato sauce or pasta.
- Beat the tomato, parsley, and garlic with a blender until a paste. Pepper and salt to taste.
- Place the fillets on a board, skin side down, and spread over the resulting sauce. Roll the fillets into a roll and chop off with toothpicks. Repeat with the remaining fillets.
- Put the rolls on a baking sheet and send them to the oven preheated to 200 degrees.
- Bake until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Mackerel rolls are ready.