Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 38.5 kcal
Proteins: 0.1 g
Fat: 0.1 g
Carbohydrates: 8.27 g
- Place the fennel seeds and oregano herb in an ovenproof dish. Better enameled or glass. Boil a glass of water and pour over the mixture. Cover and place in a water bath.
- Keep the infusion in the bath for 15 minutes. Remove from stove.
- Let the tea brew under the lid for another 40 minutes.
- Strain, divide into two portions, and add boiling water to 200 ml.
- Instead of boiling water, you can use freshly brewed, weak green tea. When the temperature of the drink does not exceed 40 degrees, add a teaspoon of honey.