Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 189.87 kcal
Proteins: 20.82 g
Fat: 10.16 g
Carbohydrates: 3.93 g
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in butter until soft.
- Grind the chicken breast, onion, and nuts in a meat grinder. Add cream.
- Add salt, spices, and egg. Mix everything well until smooth.
- Take a roasting sleeve, cut it open and place the minced meat in the middle.
- Fold the sleeve in half, tuck one part of the foil under the minced meat and wrap it in a roll. Tie around the edges, then divide into sausages.
- Boil the sausages for 10 minutes after boiling. You also can bake them (for grilling need to get rid of the roasting sleeve. Serve with vegetables.