Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 220.56 kcal
Proteins: 8.44 g
Fat: 11.47 g
Carbohydrates: 20.50 g
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 5-7 minutes, drain the water and place the pasta in a bowl.
- Use a blender to combine milk, eggs, and salt to taste.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Place the pasta in a baking dish.
- Pour the milk and egg mixture over the pasta.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
Place the casserole in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- The pasta casserole is ready.