Calorie content per 100 grams
Proteins: 0.91 g
Fat: 0.38 g
Carbohydrates: 5.63 g
- Finely chop the onion and send to fry in a dry a / p frying pan.
- Add chopped carrots and garlic to the onion.
- Cut the courgette into cubes and add as well.
- Peel the pumpkin, cut it, and chop the pepper too. And add to the vegetables in the pan. Add 100 ml of water. Simmer until vegetables are cooked for 20 minutes.
- When the vegetables are ready, add the chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce. Mix thoroughly. And simmer for another 7 minutes.
- Add salt and ground pepper. Stir. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer to a deep container and blend into a smooth paste with a hand blender.
- Transfer to the container in which you will store it again. Your spread is ready.