Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 129.12 kcal
Proteins: 17.23 g
Fat: 5.03 g
Carbohydrates: 2.54 g
For the sauce:
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Honey 1 tsp
Garlic 1 clove.
Greenery for decoration
- Mix eggs, add a little salt and fry on both sides in the form of a pancake in olive oil.
- Cut the fillets into plates, beat lightly. Cut the carrots into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
- Spread the foil in two layers and place the meat in a square on top of it. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with paprika, dry garlic, and chicken seasoning.
- Place carrot strips and egg pancake on top of the meat.
- Roll into a roll. Wrap in foil to cover the edges of the roll. Place on a baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce: Combine soy sauce, olive oil, honey, and crushed garlic.
- Remove the meat from the oven, open it, and, if desired, put it back in the oven to brown.
- Cut the finished dish into pieces, pour over the sauce and serve.