Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 371.1 kcal
Proteins: 7.6 g
Fat: 19.2 g
Carbohydrates: 42.2 g
- Add salt and a mixture of herbs to rye flour.
- Boil water and add oil to it.
- Gradually add water to the flour, very gently in the middle so as not to burn yourself. And knead the dough at the same time, it is best to use a spatula at this stage.
- Continue stirring and add eggs to the dough. Roll up the ball, cover it with a napkin, and set it aside to “rest”.
- Spoon the dough into the silicone muffin molds with a tablespoon, about 2/3 apart. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with honey or grated berries for tea, or as an appetizer for the first and second courses.