Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 104.18 kcal
Proteins: 3.93 g
Fat: 2.34 g
Carbohydrates: 17.93 g
- Wash the potatoes, chop the dill. Peel potatoes, cut into pieces, and cook in a saucepan with water.
- After about 5 minutes, add more broccoli to the pan. Continue cooking over medium heat until vegetables are fully cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Drain all the water from the pot. Let the vegetables cool for about 10 minutes. Then turn the vegetables into a puree with a special crush or blender.
- Add salt, pepper, dill to the puree. Mix thoroughly. Add some oat bran.
- Form patties, roll in breadcrumbs, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet sprinkled with vegetable oil. If you have a special silicone mat, you can bake on it.
- Place the baking sheet with cutlets in the oven, preheated to 180-190 degrees, for 25 minutes. The dish is ready.