Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 110.3 kcal
Proteins: 3.16 g
Fat: 7.86 g
Carbohydrates: 5.87 g
- Prepare the ingredients for the drink: 1.5-2 teaspoons of cocoa, 1 teaspoon of carob, boiling water, a cup of coconut milk. You can buy coconut milk or make your own.
- Place 1.5 teaspoons of cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of carob into a cup.
- Pour boiling water over the powder. Stir well.
- Add coconut milk. Adjust the fat and richness of the drink by adding more or less milk. Milk can be preheated if you prefer to drink a very hot beverage.
- Add sweetener: cane sugar, honey, or syrup as desired. I am not adding anything.
Carob has sweetness and that might be enough for me.