Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 67.07 kcal
Proteins: 4.28 g
Fat: 4.14 g
Carbohydrates: 2.89 g
- Cut the green beans and boil in boiling, salted water for about 15-20 minutes. Throw in a colander and cool.
- Boil eggs until cooked and cool.
- Put the green beans into a deep bowl. Finely chop the eggs and add to the green beans.
- Cut the cucumbers into strips and pour them into a bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into large cubes and place them in the salad.
- Cut bell peppers into strips, add to the rest of the ingredients. Season with salt and olive oil (about half a tablespoon). Stir the salad gently and place on bowls.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.